Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Information Technology Career Goals



My IT career goal is to become a Business Analyst and then grow into jobs as a a Director of Information Technology. My long-term goal is to become a Chief Technology Officer in an international fortune 500 company.

I am preparing for these goals by focusing on my studies and following through with my educational goals; I want to complete my Advance Diploma with honors and then pursue a Degree in Management and Masters in Management Information Systems. I will connect with groups and organizations in my field and will be attentive to changes in my profession. I hope to work in an environment where I can help a company achieves its goal and objectives and where I can achieve personal growth and career development. With my educational background and desire to learn and improve myself continually, I will be capable of handling the challenges the workforce can and will bring.

2 comments:

  1. It is always good to be goal oriented for the future. It would do you good to know some friends who are engaged in your aimed profession and to do volunteer work whenever possible, since you could put some of those people as references and you could cite your volunteer activities in your CV.

    Rupert Echard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    check this out

    ReplyDelete